I think my power supplies broken help please fast

PinkF Zeppelin

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
Ok so i was doing some overclocking yesterday was in the bios changing the settings. So i turned off my computer booted it back up and it was on for about 10 seconds and turns itself off turns itself on agian and does the cycle again. No video or anything computer didn't post. So i thought i was grounding tried it out of the case no tried reseating my cpu no tried unplugging unneeded things case fans, hard drives cd drives and unplugged my +4 pin atx cause it will work with just 4 my mobo doesn't need 8 then it worked. So i tried plugging my hard drive in and it didn't work again. unplugged it plugged back in the other +4 pin didn't work. Unplugged the +4 pin and plugged in a case fan didn't work. Unplugged it and it booted right up again so im guessing the is a psu problem. Also when it does boot up and got into the bios the bios was at stock so it's not an unstable overclock.

Specs
Rosewill green series 530W (I think this is the culprit considering its rosewill)
Asrock p43-de3 motherboard
7200rpm sata hdd caviar blue
HP dvd writer
Antec three hundred illusion case
Gskill ripjaw series 4g ddr3 1600
Rosewill cpu cooler
Zotac gts 250

PinkF Zeppelin

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010

how is it a double post? My other post was because i thought it was an overclocking issue but now ive pinpointed it to the psu so i thought i would post here were people are looking about psus