TiVo partners with IFC to deliver shows via Broadband

3 answers Last reply
More about tivo partners deliver shows broadband

    iv been waiting for this for like a long time. good move

    Johnny.Sark@gmail.com wrote:

    > iv been waiting for this for like a long time. good move

    Another publicity stunt. Clap hands AFTER it happens.

    Tony D <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:mOqdnS6PaJtDF5zeRVn-1Q@comcast.com:

    > Another publicity stunt. Clap hands AFTER it happens.

    Start clappin', boy.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/cmp/20050816/tc_cmp/168601793

Tivo Broadband Video Home Theatre