TiVo partners with IFC to deliver shows via Broadband

Last response: in Home Theatre
August 16, 2005 12:57:59 AM

iv been waiting for this for like a long time. good move
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 6:42:28 AM

Johnny.Sark@gmail.com wrote:

> iv been waiting for this for like a long time. good move

Another publicity stunt. Clap hands AFTER it happens.
August 16, 2005 9:21:02 PM

Tony D <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:mOqdnS6PaJtDF5zeRVn-1Q@comcast.com:

> Another publicity stunt. Clap hands AFTER it happens.

Start clappin', boy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cmp/20050816/tc_cmp/168601793