TS2: 'Try for baby'

I've been trying recently to get Don Lothario to get half of Pleasantville
pregnant, but no matter what I do, the interaction never appears. So far
I've had 3 Sim babies, the only difference being that the parents were
living together. Do they have to be living together to try for a baby or am
I forgetting something stupidly obvious?

"Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
> I've been trying recently to get Don Lothario to get half of Pleasantville
> pregnant, but no matter what I do, the interaction never appears. So far
> I've had 3 Sim babies, the only difference being that the parents were
> living together. Do they have to be living together to try for a baby or
am
> I forgetting something stupidly obvious?
>
> She has to invite Don to her place go to bed and then you'll have try for
a baby.It never happens the other way around.

Will Bradshaw wrote:
> I've been trying recently to get Don Lothario to get half of Pleasantville
> pregnant, but no matter what I do, the interaction never appears. So far
> I've had 3 Sim babies, the only difference being that the parents were
> living together. Do they have to be living together to try for a baby or am
> I forgetting something stupidly obvious?

Pregnant women cannot leave the home lot. Therefore she has to get
pregnant in public woohoo or at her place.

-georg

Will Bradshaw wrote:
> I've been trying recently to get Don Lothario to get half of
> Pleasantville pregnant, but no matter what I do, the interaction
> never appears. So far I've had 3 Sim babies, the only difference
> being that the parents were living together. Do they have to be
> living together to try for a baby or am I forgetting something
> stupidly obvious?

You'll have to do it from the woman's end. A man can't try to get someone
from outside his household pregnant. It has to be the woman.

Gareeth