WIndows XP and Outlook Express

After installing upgrading windows XP on my computer my
outlook express is not working properly, I am able to
recieve emails but I cannot send emails and I am not able
to access my address book. The messages I get are not
configure properly to insert office 2000 premium disk
etc....
1 answer Last reply
More about windows outlook express

    "Antoine Fletcher" <ant0666@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

    >After installing upgrading windows XP on my computer my
    >outlook express is not working properly, I am able to
    >recieve emails but I cannot send emails and I am not able
    >to access my address book. The messages I get are not
    >configure properly to insert office 2000 premium disk
    >etc....

    Outlook Express is not part of Office. If you used Outlook before,
    reinstall Office to correct problems with this application. If no, see
    if a reinstallation of OE helps: "How to Reinstall or Repair Internet
    Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Outlook Express Windows XP