WIndows XP and Outlook Express

After installing upgrading windows XP on my computer my
outlook express is not working properly, I am able to
recieve emails but I cannot send emails and I am not able
to access my address book. The messages I get are not
configure properly to insert office 2000 premium disk
etc....

"Antoine Fletcher" <ant0666@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>After installing upgrading windows XP on my computer my
>outlook express is not working properly, I am able to
>recieve emails but I cannot send emails and I am not able
>to access my address book. The messages I get are not
>configure properly to insert office 2000 premium disk
>etc....

Outlook Express is not part of Office. If you used Outlook before,
reinstall Office to correct problems with this application. If no, see
if a reinstallation of OE helps: "How to Reinstall or Repair Internet
Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378).

--
(tm)