NL - that "disable custom content" option...

I *really* wish the game was smart enough to know that the only "custom
content" I have installed are Maxis' own objects (the 21 currently listed on
the Exchange site as being uploaded by maxoidmonkey).

Surely if there's anything the game should support without complaining, it's
Maxis' own objects?
1 answer Last reply
More about disable custom content option

    I agree!!!!! I can't believe their own objects would make the game
    unstable.....or would I. LOL

    deene

Sims Games Video Games