Radiator size for case

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Seeing as how I'm buying some liquid cooling soon, I'm also going to need a radiator. I currently have a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Chassis and I was wondering, what's the max size of a radiator that can fit onto the case? Thanks :D

Solution
Your best bet is to figure out where you could potentially fit a radiator inside/on your case, and just go online and pull up the dimensions of the rads. Most manufacturers provide engineering drawings with all of the dimensions for their products, so you can plan out everything.
Your best bet is to figure out where you could potentially fit a radiator inside/on your case, and just go online and pull up the dimensions of the rads. Most manufacturers provide engineering drawings with all of the dimensions for their products, so you can plan out everything.

Solution

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012

Well either I'm doing something wrong or google just doesn't have any answers for me xD Already tried google before posting this :p

Or, like my senior design project, you can make vast assumptions! (It's hard to find public information on the specifics of nuclear power plants - has to do with "national security" or whatever they call it ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.