I have these parts. .

MoBo: Z68A-D3H-B3

Hard Drive: WD Raptor 300GB

GPU: EVGA SC GTX 570 HD

Cooler: EVGA Superclock CPU Cooler

RAM: Corsair Vengeance BLACK

PSU: RAIDMAX 630w

Case: HAF 932 Adv

What other parts do I need to order? (PLEASE do not tell me what I "SHOULD'VE bought or suggest I take stuff back")

I have an account with AMAZON so everything needs to be bought on there.

Where do I start with the overclocking? I have been researching day and night but want to get everything right this time around.

What else should I know about this build?

Thanks guys Toms is the best!~

More about : noob 2500k build

a b K Overclocking
February 20, 2012 9:58:38 PM

Only missing an optical drive as far as I can see (assuming your cpu will be the i5 2500k that you listed in the title :)  )

Where to start with overclocking?

Well, just keep everything on auto and increase the multiplier until it is unstable.

Then, you can either increase the voltage slowly to get stability.

If you want to go higher, you will want to find a guide that uses your bios. Or you can use another bios OC guide and just 'translate' the setting to yours.
February 20, 2012 10:01:32 PM

vollman1 said:
Only missing an optical drive as far as I can see (assuming your cpu will be the i5 2500k that you listed in the title :)  )

Where to start with overclocking?

Well, just keep everything on auto and increase the multiplier until it is unstable.

Then, you can either increase the voltage slowly to get stability.

If you want to go higher, you will want to find a guide that uses your bios. Or you can use another bios OC guide and just 'translate' the setting to yours.

Sweet, thanks bro. Was hoping for a link or two as I am struggling to get anything substantial in the way of information on this build, but that IS what google is for =)
Related resources
a b K Overclocking
February 20, 2012 10:08:29 PM

hehe yeah Google is great.

I would give you links, but mine are all for Asus.

Just Google your board model and overclocking and you should find something good :) 
February 21, 2012 2:55:20 AM

BUMP

I can't use this one anymore it's going to another friend of mine.

What should I get?

I would like a clear one but pretty skeptical on them.

I would get another HAF but pretty much over them.

I want something with ROOM.

I dont need 10 Hard Drive bays, or anything like that. I like simple. I like my room. Also I like something that is better for cable management.

Any thoughts on this?
February 21, 2012 7:37:52 PM

Bump I need to order some cases still LOL
March 13, 2012 4:50:09 AM

213crz said:
BUMP

I can't use this one anymore it's going to another friend of mine.

What should I get?

I would like a clear one but pretty skeptical on them.

I would get another HAF but pretty much over them.

I want something with ROOM.

I dont need 10 Hard Drive bays, or anything like that. I like simple. I like my room. Also I like something that is better for cable management.

Any thoughts on this?

Don't get a clear one. Those things are a pain in the arse to put together. Trust me I have done one.

If I may make a suggestiong:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Nice and roomy and the back panel has room for wires and such.

It also has fan mounts on each of the removeable HDD cages, supports SSDs in ever HDD slot and as well two more 120/140mm spots up top. It also has a extra space for a fan on the bottom as a intake.

Its a nice little tower.

If its too small for you though there is the 600T and then the big one, the 800D. But that thing is massive.
!