Intel DG41RQ review

challianthang

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2009
I recently bought a Quad core Q9550 2.8Ghz , 2x2Gb Kingston DDR2 800Mhz, with Intel DG41RQ motherboard, PSU Cooler Master Silent ProM 500watt with 34 Amp on the 12volt rail currently running Window XP home Service pack3. I recently bought Zotac 9800GT graphic card IGb . After installing all the driver and all the system work fine except when i run games like Crysis, Delta force , etc the sreen freezes with Artifact followed by BSOD with the message nv_4 display...in infinite loop .I uninstalled all the drivers with add/remove and driver sweeper and upgraded allthe latest driver from the vendor but the problem still persist, Please help?

Chalianthang@yahoo.com

geraldamalraj

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
I have the similar problem my configuration is core2duo E7500, DG41RQ,Geforce 9500 GT, 2GB DDR2 800Mhz RAM running with running Window XP home Service pack2. After installing the graphics card driver when i run any games the screen freezes and everything hangs and also it happens when i play any kind of video files. Have u found any soluton for this problem if so please please please respond . My system is just 10 days old and i couldn't do anything with my system.