Nightlife, powerful espresso?

Is it me, or is the espresso in Nightlife way powerful? One shot is
enough to fill 1/3 the bar.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

> Is it me, or is the espresso in Nightlife way powerful? One shot is
> enough to fill 1/3 the bar.
> --
>

> "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
> It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?
> Bwahahaha.... Bleh! BLEH! :-D"

That is good to know, now I might use it more often.

deene

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:01:52 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>That is good to know, now I might use it more often.

It used to be that it would barely move the energy bar. It seems lots
more powerful now. It bumps my sims between 20-30% of the bar. Maybe
they did it for Nightlife so that sims would have energy to go out at
night?
--

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:14:33 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> It used to be that it would barely move the energy bar. It seems lots
> more powerful now. It bumps my sims between 20-30% of the bar. Maybe
> they did it for Nightlife so that sims would have energy to go out at
> night?

That's good news then :) I always thought the espresso was kind of useless
and not worth the effort.

Dorte

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:28:59 +0200, Dorte Schünecke
<schuenecke@web.SPAMISEVILde> wrote:

>That's good news then :) I always thought the espresso was kind of useless
>and not worth the effort.

Me too. I had it just for "decor". It seems to do a lot more now.
Especially if you do it multiple times. Empty your sims bladder and
drink 3 times, it should rise like 50% or more.
--

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> Is it me, or is the espresso in Nightlife way powerful? One shot is
> enough to fill 1/3 the bar.

I think you're right. I had all but stopped using the
coffee or espresso machines, but now I have reconsidered
and put one in nearly every kitchen I create.

Laura

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:28:59 +0200, Dorte Schünecke
> <schuenecke@web.SPAMISEVILde> wrote:
>
>> That's good news then :) I always thought the espresso was kind of
>> useless and not worth the effort.
>
> Me too. I had it just for "decor". It seems to do a lot more now.
> Especially if you do it multiple times. Empty your sims bladder and
> drink 3 times, it should rise like 50% or more.

I have better cheats ;-)

The Carrigon Golden Spider is awesome.. from her ReadMe:
"Set Age, Motives, Personality, Skills, Career Rewards, Aspiration,
Relationships, Influence, Vampires (Make and Cure), and add Inventory for
ANY sim on the lot! You'll love it, there are so many options there are too
many to list, but you can set all this for any sim on your lot. Make anyone
a vampire! Cure any vampire! Set your relationships. Set the age of any
sim. This little spider does alot." This even is available downtown... but
I haven't tried it there just yet.. (1)

Then there is the Super Magic Coffeepot that lets me play with Aspirations
and Needs. Fill all, fill Aspirations, fill needs, set to fall asleep etc.
Comes in at least 5 pretty colors :)

Not to mention the Flamingos of Happiness, Contentment and I forget..
Completely full (I use this after potty training babies), half full to
completely full every half hour (allows Sims to cook, bathe, potty.. all the
stuff you need to keep your Maid happy), and 1/4 full to half full.. don't
use that much cos the Sims get cranky too quickly for my tastes.

(1) I erased my first Nightlife town and started a new one.. I'm building a
trailer park.. the new itty bitty lot is perfect for Single wides.. doubles
would fit too but it doesn't leave much room for decorating the yard.

--
~misty
http://mistymage.com/