OCed i5 life expectancy?

Hi Guys, just put together a new rig. I've managed to get a stable oc from my i5 2500k to 4.7ghz (100X47) at vcore=1.37 (72hr prime95 stable) with load temps from 62-69C (core3 runs 68-69c, all others around 62C) on a asus p6z68-v pro mobo. I use air cooling with 2X 140mm, 2X 200mm and 2X 120mm case fans and the cooler master 612 pwm cpu cooler.

anyway, my main question is how long could I expect the cpu or mobo to last under these conditions? I'm hoping to get 2 years or so out of them...

Solution
Yeah, 2 years should be just fine! Are you running 1.37v through them all the time? I wouldn't do that, but if the voltage rests when the CPU speed drops to 1.6ghz, you should get more than 2 years from them easily.
Likely more than 4 years provided the board and psu provided stable current it should run fine. Most cpus often have at the very least a decade of running life worth in them while some have lasted for much longer than there was use for them. The longest running life of a cpu thus far has been 34 years 5 months and 16 days for the Intel 4004 in the Voyager 1 so you should be ok life wise with your i5 ;)

Yeah! No problem! Thanks for the best answer too!

With the Vcore and speed being @ 1.6Ghz and 1v, you are most likely running at a "more than beyond safe setting" most of the time. Have fun at 4.7Ghz! :)

sorry, I re-checked vcore with cpuz and it is indeed 1.37V (damn the asus software's retarded) is that bad for long term? it's mainly a gaming machine and will see anywhere between 1-10 hours or so of usage per day. but 24/7 will be rare

As long as you are not running 1.37v on the chip even when it is in idle mode running @ 1.6ghz. Really, you could probably get 2-3 years out of the chip by running 1.37v through it even in idle mode, but I wouldn't do that. Use offset voltage to make it drop to 1v when idling.