That a master chef can't cook a TV dinner? And that everything he
barbequeues catches on fire?
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> That a master chef can't cook a TV dinner? And that everything he
> barbequeues catches on fire?

Everything I know in life I learned from my Sims.

--
--Cuth

I think this is a bug that happens when the cooking skill is maximised.