V400 Firmware

Can anyone point me to where I can get the latest firmware for the Moto
V400?

TIA

In article <fTFWd.39815$r55.18698@attbi_s52>,
"mhicaoidh" <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailŠPäM.com> wrote:

> Can anyone point me to where I can get the latest firmware for the Moto
> V400?
>
> TIA

Did you try Google?

Taking a moment's reflection, Jack Zwick mused:

| Did you try Google?

Of course ... found a ton of links "talking" about the firmware, but
none with a link to download it. ;-)

In article <xxPWd.100482$tl3.73646@attbi_s02>,
"mhicaoidh" <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailŠPäM.com> wrote:

> Taking a moment's reflection, Jack Zwick mused:
> |
> | Did you try Google?
>
> Of course ... found a ton of links "talking" about the firmware, but
> none with a link to download it. ;-)

You obviously didnt look very hard. Try putting "download" in your
Google search term.

Taking a moment's reflection, Jack Zwick mused:

| You obviously didnt look very hard. Try putting "download" in your
| Google search term.

I don't know how "obvious" it is, really ... went through three pages of
Google results using "motorola +v400 +firmware +download", and only found
information for flashing a v400 with a v600 firmware ... link for the
firmware was no longer valid, of course. But, that's not what I wanted
anyway. No worries, though. I have since learned from Moto that there is
no fix for the issue I wanted to correct anyway ... it's just the way the
phone works.

"mhicaoidh" <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailSPäM.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone point me to where I can get the latest firmware for the Moto
> V400?

I suggest you search the forums over at HowardForums:

http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=38

The topic of flashing is quite complex, and I suggest you read up
extensively before you start messing with your phone.

In article <oNwXd.25143$rB3.4730760@twister.nyc.rr.com>,
"Edoardo" <sacrylege@gmail.com> wrote:

> "mhicaoidh" <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailSPäM.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone point me to where I can get the latest firmware for the Moto
> > V400?
>
> I suggest you search the forums over at HowardForums:
>
> http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=38
>
> The topic of flashing is quite complex, and I suggest you read up
> extensively before you start messing with your phone.

Read up here:

http://s87445123.onlinehome.us/triplets/