Crushed dollhouse

I'm having trouble getting rid of a crushed dollhouse... it says it's
currently in use, and even with moveobjects I can't delete it... so
I'm temporarily storing it in somebody's inventory...

Any ideas?
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > I'm having trouble getting rid of a crushed dollhouse... it says it's
    > currently in use, and even with moveobjects I can't delete it... so
    > I'm temporarily storing it in somebody's inventory...

    That happened to me. I moved it to the roof and tried to forget about it.

    Gareeth

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:40:05 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > I'm having trouble getting rid of a crushed dollhouse... it says it's
    > currently in use, and even with moveobjects I can't delete it... so
    > I'm temporarily storing it in somebody's inventory...
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Use the move objects cheat and delete it, at least that worked with me.

    Dorte

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:27:51 +0200, Dorte Schünecke
    <schuenecke@web.SPAMISEVILde> wrote:

    >On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:40:05 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >
    >> I'm having trouble getting rid of a crushed dollhouse... it says it's
    >> currently in use, and even with moveobjects I can't delete it... so
    >> I'm temporarily storing it in somebody's inventory...
    >>
    >> Any ideas?
    >
    >Use the move objects cheat and delete it, at least that worked with me.

    As I wrote above, that's what I tried... but no go :-\ I can't get rid
    of it. Guess I'll download the "no-crush-dollhouse" hack.
    --

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:07:59 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >> I'm having trouble getting rid of a crushed dollhouse... it says it's
    >> currently in use, and even with moveobjects I can't delete it... so
    >> I'm temporarily storing it in somebody's inventory...
    >>
    >That happened to me. I moved it to the roof and tried to forget about it.

    LOL that is SO you :-D I moved it into a sims inventory. He's an elder
    and going to die soon, and will hopefully take it with him to the next
    world :-)
    --

    Gareeth wrote:

    > That happened to me. I moved it to the roof and tried to forget about it.
    >
    > Gareeth

    LOL You put a crushed dollhouse on the roof? Bet that
    looks interesting ;)

    Laura

    Dorte Schünecke wrote:
    > On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:40:05 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >
    > Use the move objects cheat and delete it, at least that worked with
    > me.

    Move objects has not worked the times I have had the crushed doll house.

    Gareeth

    I had two mouldy breakfast plates I couldn't get rid off. (Pre NL I think).
    One I put on the verandah and the other thanks to the lot debugger ended up
    stuck to the wall next to the phone and there it still sits mouldering away.
    Sometimes the game just seems to forget about this stuff.
    I would put it on the roof and forget it.

    Ern

    > On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:27:51 +0200, Dorte Schünecke
    > <schuenecke@web.SPAMISEVILde> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:40:05 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm having trouble getting rid of a crushed dollhouse... it says it's
    >>> currently in use, and even with moveobjects I can't delete it... so
    >>> I'm temporarily storing it in somebody's inventory...
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas?
    >>
    >>Use the move objects cheat and delete it, at least that worked with me.
    >
    > As I wrote above, that's what I tried... but no go :-\ I can't get rid
    > of it. Guess I'll download the "no-crush-dollhouse" hack.
    > --
    >

    > "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
    > It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?
    > Bwahahaha.... Bleh! BLEH! :-D"

    Stupid question, I'm sure, but have you tried to have one of your sims clean
    it up. it usually works like the badly mended clock.
    > Dorte Schünecke wrote:
    >> On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:40:05 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >>
    >> Use the move objects cheat and delete it, at least that worked with
    >> me.
    >>

    > Move objects has not worked the times I have had the crushed doll house.
    >
    > Gareeth

    Maybe there's a remove option available? My youngest brat, er, kid,
    smashed the dollhouse. I didn't even know until one of the dads removed
    it. Things were so busy around the house. I can't believe Mack wants
    *another* kid! I think I may make him wait until the current lot have
    left for college.

    Morgan

    Nancy Scott wrote:
    > Stupid question, I'm sure, but have you tried to have one of your sims clean
    > it up. it usually works like the badly mended clock.
    > "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Dorte Schünecke wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:40:05 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Use the move objects cheat and delete it, at least that worked with
    >>>me.
    >>>

    >>Move objects has not worked the times I have had the crushed doll house.
    >>
    >>Gareeth

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:29:30 GMT, Laura Castellano
    <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >LOL You put a crushed dollhouse on the roof? Bet that
    >looks interesting ;)

    Hehe, I have attics and stuff in most of my houses with roofs, so...
    guess I could shove it under there too. But one of my sims is about to
    die, so I put it in his inventory lol
    --

    "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
    It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?
    Bwahahaha.... Bleh! BLEH! :-D"

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:59:49 GMT, "Nancy Scott"
    <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote:

    >Stupid question, I'm sure, but have you tried to have one of your sims clean
    >it up. it usually works like the badly mended clock.

    No clean option, and all it says is "cannot move object currently in
    use". With moveobjects you can move it, but not delete it. Doh.
    --

    "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
    It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?
    Bwahahaha.... Bleh! BLEH! :-D"

Sims Games Video Games