start up

Hi
the problem is as follows

in the system configuration utility under startup I have
an application that is causing my dail-up to activate
everytime I start up my pc. Please could you advise me
how to remove it from the list -
many thanks
dave
1 answer Last reply
More about start

    Hello,

    You have two ways either go to startup right click in the icon of that
    application and delete it or go to start-run-msconfig then under startup you
    have everything that's being loaded during the startup procedure...

    "dh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > the problem is as follows
    >
    > in the system configuration utility under startup I have
    > an application that is causing my dail-up to activate
    > everytime I start up my pc. Please could you advise me
    > how to remove it from the list -
    > many thanks
    > dave

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP