start up

August 26, 2004 12:01:41 PM

Hi
the problem is as follows

in the system configuration utility under startup I have
an application that is causing my dail-up to activate
everytime I start up my pc. Please could you advise me
how to remove it from the list -
many thanks
dave

More about : start

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 9:46:18 PM

Hello,

You have two ways either go to startup right click in the icon of that
application and delete it or go to start-run-msconfig then under startup you
have everything that's being loaded during the startup procedure...

!