How many vampires in town?

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2005 8:22:15 AM

Only the count and countess or more than that?
I had a vampire for one day and i don't like it neither did he because as
soon as he turned into one he wanted to drink the potion.Sims being friends
with them well,i think it's a bit unreal.
Thanks,

More about : vampires town

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 3:31:06 PM

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 04:22:15 -0400, "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
wrote:

>Only the count and countess or more than that?

I think there are two grand vampires. One male and one female. Or
maybe it's just one and it's random which, I don't know. Plus any
vampires you make, plus, after the grand vamp bites one of your peeps,
10% of the downtown NPCs will be afflicted.

>I had a vampire for one day and i don't like it neither did he because as
>soon as he turned into one he wanted to drink the potion.Sims being friends
>with them well,i think it's a bit unreal.

Vampirism is only good for single, dating sims, I've found.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

There appear to be 4 in each downtown at the start.
In Pleasantville i had Cnt. Amin Buckingham, Cnt Jace Wheeler, Cont. Brooke
Ng and Contessa Marie Wong. They all seemed to be very nurturing to babies
and toddlers. (I had them over for party).

In Strangeville Cnt Ravi Phillips, Cnt. Conrad Barthelet, Cont. Arianna
Mendozo and Cont Suzie Lawson. One character is pregnant to Ravi but no news
of child yet. I have also built a crypt at the back of house in Strangeville
and got Arianna to stay the day. Upstairs she was burning up so I moved the
coffin downstairs (which is underground) and she seems to be sleeping
through it.

I believe they are probably decent people perhaps a little misunderstood.
I love the way they walk....and they also change into gym clothes at the spa
so you have to look closely. And they don't appear to have bitten anyone yet

Ern