Sign in with
Your question

Outlook Express 6

Last response: in Windows XP
April 18, 2012 2:43:06 AM

I had an XP computer that had no ABC Spelling in Outlook Express. It was showing as being added in the Tools/Customize area, but was still grey, and not viable in any New Message. This was fixed by my provider in about 5 minutes. Unfortunately that computer crashed. Now that I have another second-hand computer with the same problem, my provider through their technician tells me that I have to have Microsoft Word, Office, or perhaps Power Point. When I request a free Microsoft Word, it tells me that I have to have Adobe Flash Player, of a certain vintage. I mean, where does all this stop? How many other downloads do I have to furnish just to get a Spelling option in Outlook Express? Anyway I downloaded the Flash Player, yet I still can't get the free Microsoft Word which is advertized on the first page as being available. Can anyone tell me if the latest instructions from my provider are so much rubbish, or if there is a quicker way simply to get ABC Spelling in Outlook Express 6? Thank You

More about : outlook express

April 22, 2012 6:37:40 AM

wert9 said:
I had an XP computer that had no ABC Spelling in Outlook Express. It was showing as being added in the Tools/Customize area, but was still grey, and not viable in any New Message. This was fixed by my provider in about 5 minutes. Unfortunately that computer crashed. Now that I have another second-hand computer with the same problem, my provider through their technician tells me that I have to have Microsoft Word, Office, or perhaps Power Point. When I request a free Microsoft Word, it tells me that I have to have Adobe Flash Player, of a certain vintage. I mean, where does all this stop? How many other downloads do I have to furnish just to get a Spelling option in Outlook Express? Anyway I downloaded the Flash Player, yet I still can't get the free Microsoft Word which is advertized on the first page as being available. Can anyone tell me if the latest instructions from my provider are so much rubbish, or if there is a quicker way simply to get ABC Spelling in Outlook Express 6? Thank You

Download ABC Spell from CNET.
http://download.cnet.com/ABCSpell-for-Outlook-Express/3...
m
l
!