House of the Fallen Trees

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 20, 2005 1:22:18 PM

Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?

Morgan

More about : house fallen trees

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 4:28:32 PM

"Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>
> Morgan

It's downtown.You click on the house like if you were building it or move a
sim in.It's a weird place for vampires.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 4:33:58 PM

"Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>
> Morgan

It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
cemetery

~Lucy
September 20, 2005 4:45:33 PM

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
> "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>>
>> Morgan
>>
> It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
> cemetery
>
> ~Lucy

This sounds interesting. I've not explored all of downtown yet, so now
I'm anxious to. :)

deene
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 9:20:19 PM

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
> "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>>
>> Morgan
>>
> It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
> cemetery
>
> ~Lucy

On the left. (or East) ;-)

Skeats
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 10:35:20 PM

I was totally disappointed in it. I moved in a family,
thinking they would have vampires living in the basement,
but there were just two empty coffins. I haven't had
a chance to have anyone "peek" yet because all the vampire
sims I've played have so far been single. Except for one
who was married to another vampire.

Laura
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 5:24:51 PM

I am guessing you mean the expensive residential lot about 58,000.
All the rest are under 20,000. There are 3 graves in the yard. I resurrected
them in Pleasantville.Gvaudoin and Fricorith Tricou and Rainelle Neengia. If
not ressurected they tend to haunt the place.
And as mentioned two coffins in basement but no vampires sighted.
'
Ern

!