"Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
news:WGWXe.11632$GQ4.5430@fed1read05...
> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>
> Morgan

It's downtown.You click on the house like if you were building it or move a
sim in.It's a weird place for vampires.

"Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>
> Morgan

It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
cemetery

~Lucy

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
> "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>>
>> Morgan
>>
> It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
> cemetery
>
> ~Lucy

This sounds interesting. I've not explored all of downtown yet, so now
I'm anxious to. :)

deene

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
> "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
>>
>> Morgan
>>
> It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
> cemetery
>
> ~Lucy

On the left. (or East) ;-)

Skeats

I was totally disappointed in it. I moved in a family,
thinking they would have vampires living in the basement,
but there were just two empty coffins. I haven't had
a chance to have anyone "peek" yet because all the vampire
sims I've played have so far been single. Except for one
who was married to another vampire.

Laura

I am guessing you mean the expensive residential lot about 58,000.
All the rest are under 20,000. There are 3 graves in the yard. I resurrected
them in Pleasantville.Gvaudoin and Fricorith Tricou and Rainelle Neengia. If
not ressurected they tend to haunt the place.
And as mentioned two coffins in basement but no vampires sighted.
'
Ern