House of the Fallen Trees

Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?

Morgan
6 answers Last reply
More about house fallen trees

    "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
    >
    > Morgan

    It's downtown.You click on the house like if you were building it or move a
    sim in.It's a weird place for vampires.

    "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
    >
    > Morgan

    It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
    cemetery

    ~Lucy

    "hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
    > "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
    >>
    >> Morgan
    >>
    > It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
    > cemetery
    >
    > ~Lucy

    This sounds interesting. I've not explored all of downtown yet, so now
    I'm anxious to. :)

    deene

    "hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
    > "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
    >>
    >> Morgan
    >>
    > It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
    > cemetery
    >
    > ~Lucy

    On the left. (or East) ;-)

    Skeats

    I was totally disappointed in it. I moved in a family,
    thinking they would have vampires living in the basement,
    but there were just two empty coffins. I haven't had
    a chance to have anyone "peek" yet because all the vampire
    sims I've played have so far been single. Except for one
    who was married to another vampire.

    Laura

    I am guessing you mean the expensive residential lot about 58,000.
    All the rest are under 20,000. There are 3 graves in the yard. I resurrected
    them in Pleasantville.Gvaudoin and Fricorith Tricou and Rainelle Neengia. If
    not ressurected they tend to haunt the place.
    And as mentioned two coffins in basement but no vampires sighted.
    '
    Ern

    "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message

    > "hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
    >> "Morgan" <morgan@johnandmorgan.com> wrote in message
    >>> Has anyone found this place? If so, how do you get there?
    >>>
    >>> Morgan
    >>>
    >> It's an empty house downtown--if I remember correctly, it's near the
    >> cemetery
    >>
    >> ~Lucy
    >>

    > This sounds interesting. I've not explored all of downtown yet, so now I'm
    > anxious to. :)
    >
    > deene

Sims Games Video Games