Opening Windows Explorer displays a box saying :
hack£d by team mosta Dz Hacker
asus HackeD:0
team-mosta@hotmail.fr

A google sea4ch only seems to bring up sites attached to team mosta
Please can you help

Run your AV scan - Also download other scanners. Recommend Malwarebytes
April 18, 2012 10:05:28 PM

I have scanned with HJT, malwarebytes and super antivirus and nothing serious found
but the message was left on internet explorer. Does anyone know anything about Team Mosta?
Related resources
a b 8 Security
April 19, 2012 9:17:38 AM

wheelyjon said:
I have scanned with HJT, malwarebytes and super antivirus and nothing serious found
but the message was left on internet explorer. Does anyone know anything about Team Mosta?

You can send suspect files, URL's etc to this site to be analyzed.
https://www.virustotal.com/about/about/
April 19, 2012 11:56:07 AM

ksiemb said:
You can send suspect files, URL's etc to this site to be analyzed.
https://www.virustotal.com/about/about/

I have no suspect files to send, just a message that appears in Internet Explorer. All scans that I have done have been clear. I would really like to know something about Team Mosta who appear to have been responsible for a hack. Does anyone know anything about them? I understand that it is an Algerian hacking group, but can find out no more
a b 8 Security
April 19, 2012 12:10:49 PM

wheelyjon said:
I have no suspect files to send, just a message that appears in Internet Explorer. All scans that I have done have been clear. I would really like to know something about Team Mosta who appear to have been responsible for a hack. Does anyone know anything about them? I understand that it is an Algerian hacking group, but can find out no more

I have seen nothing more than what you have previously mentioned and got when you did your search. If it appears in IE, check your addons for anything suspicious, and go into internet options, and reset IE.
!