Vampire question

My sim is friends with the Count in Pleasantville (I
still can't remember his name! LOL) Anyway, while he
was at one of her parties, he bit one of her friends.
Now her wish is to have Heather cured of vampirism.
Heather is one of her sorority sisters from Uni, still
living in the sorority house because I never actually
played anyone in that house except Lexie.

My question is, if I put some Vamprocillin on the floor,
will Heather, while visiting, ever autonomously pick it
up and drink it, or must I go back to Uni, have Heather
buy her own and tell her to drink it?

Laura
(long-winded today, sorry)
2 answers Last reply
More about vampire question

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:37:32 GMT, Laura Castellano
    <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >My question is, if I put some Vamprocillin on the floor,
    >will Heather, while visiting, ever autonomously pick it
    >up and drink it, or must I go back to Uni, have Heather
    >buy her own and tell her to drink it?

    You can influence her to drink it. I don't think you need to put it on
    the floor.
    --

    "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
    It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

    Get the mind control mirror. Some say it is working in their game. Check
    first to be sure.

    "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My sim is friends with the Count in Pleasantville (I
    > still can't remember his name! LOL) Anyway, while he
    > was at one of her parties, he bit one of her friends.
    > Now her wish is to have Heather cured of vampirism.
    > Heather is one of her sorority sisters from Uni, still
    > living in the sorority house because I never actually
    > played anyone in that house except Lexie.
    >
    > My question is, if I put some Vamprocillin on the floor,
    > will Heather, while visiting, ever autonomously pick it
    > up and drink it, or must I go back to Uni, have Heather
    > buy her own and tell her to drink it?
    >
    > Laura
    > (long-winded today, sorry)

Sims Games Video Games