Getting Nightlife tomorrow!

Is there any way to kill vampires other than with sunlight? I want to make
a Sim slayer. (The one sim in all the world, with the strength and skill to
hunt the vampires...)
2 answers Last reply
More about getting nightlife tomorrow

    I am looking after my Vampires, afterall they seem fairly innocuous. They
    are very nurturing of other peoples infants. 8^))

    Ern

    "Steven Jones" <stevenj76@aapt.net.au> wrote in message
    > Is there any way to kill vampires other than with sunlight? I want to
    > make a Sim slayer. (The one sim in all the world, with the strength and
    > skill to hunt the vampires...)

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:29:58 +1000, "Ern & Bella Station"
    <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote:

    >I am looking after my Vampires, afterall they seem fairly innocuous. They
    >are very nurturing of other peoples infants. 8^))

    No wonder, they're taking care of their future food supply:-)

Sims Games Sunlight Video Games