Getting Nightlife tomorrow!

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2005 12:15:37 PM

Is there any way to kill vampires other than with sunlight? I want to make
a Sim slayer. (The one sim in all the world, with the strength and skill to
hunt the vampires...)

More about : nightlife tomorrow

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 5:29:58 PM

I am looking after my Vampires, afterall they seem fairly innocuous. They
are very nurturing of other peoples infants. 8^))

Ern

"Steven Jones" <stevenj76@aapt.net.au> wrote in message
news:D gq1ma$9tg$1@news-02.connect.com.au...
> Is there any way to kill vampires other than with sunlight? I want to
> make a Sim slayer. (The one sim in all the world, with the strength and
> skill to hunt the vampires...)

September 21, 2005 5:29:59 PM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:29:58 +1000, "Ern & Bella Station"
<donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote:

>I am looking after my Vampires, afterall they seem fairly innocuous. They
>are very nurturing of other peoples infants. 8^))

No wonder, they're taking care of their future food supply:-)
!