House for NightLife

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2005 9:42:42 PM

Check this out!

http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181

More about : house nightlife

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 11:20:27 PM

Wow. Just. Wow. Where do people find the time?

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 4:08:18 AM

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Wow. Just. Wow. Where do people find the time?
>
> ~*~
> vecki

Now I will spend the rest of the night downloading everything I can off that
site.
No sleep for me.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 8:52:10 PM

You can learn how to do that with a building tutorial - I suggest En7en's
(it's mounted as a sim story):

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?simpage_...

But there are several. You can find tuts for this on MTS2 also.

They take ages to do but are quite satisfying.

Best wishes
maxon

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "JulyRaine" wrote...
> > Check this out!
> >
> > http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181
>
> I wonder how they do that arch form.
>
> Ashikaga

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 8:54:42 PM

I'm going to be heretical and say I don't like that for a house. It's
nicely made (though I think it's ugly) but is not the sort of place most
people would live in. I tend to use those sort of building techniques for
community lots.

Best wishes
maxon

"JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
> Check this out!
>
> http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 11:11:44 PM

"Maxon" wrote...
> You can learn how to do that with a building tutorial - I suggest En7en's
> (it's mounted as a sim story):
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?simpage_...
>
> But there are several. You can find tuts for this on MTS2 also.
>
> They take ages to do but are quite satisfying.

Thanks! Yeah, they take a lot of work.... I think my two new Japanese
palaces would take forever to make. After those, I am going to remake my
Hana no Gosho to accommodate the garage (and increase the size). On top of
that, it takes me days to finish my current modern house project. I have
dozens of houses left unfinished.... :-(

Ashikaga
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 7:37:45 PM

Thank you, I am one of those poor people with no imagination and must
download, download, download. The house is great. Keep finding those
wonderful sites.

!