House for NightLife

Check this out!

http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181
7 answers Last reply
More about house nightlife

    Wow. Just. Wow. Where do people find the time?

    ~*~
    vecki

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Wow. Just. Wow. Where do people find the time?
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    Now I will spend the rest of the night downloading everything I can off that
    site.
    No sleep for me.

    "JulyRaine" wrote...
    > Check this out!
    >
    > http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181

    I wonder how they do that arch form.

    Ashikaga

    You can learn how to do that with a building tutorial - I suggest En7en's
    (it's mounted as a sim story):

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?simpage_id=124921

    But there are several. You can find tuts for this on MTS2 also.

    They take ages to do but are quite satisfying.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "JulyRaine" wrote...
    > > Check this out!
    > >
    > > http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181
    >
    > I wonder how they do that arch form.
    >
    > Ashikaga

    I'm going to be heretical and say I don't like that for a house. It's
    nicely made (though I think it's ugly) but is not the sort of place most
    people would live in. I tend to use those sort of building techniques for
    community lots.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Check this out!
    >
    > http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181

    "Maxon" wrote...
    > You can learn how to do that with a building tutorial - I suggest En7en's
    > (it's mounted as a sim story):
    >
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?simpage_id=124921
    >
    > But there are several. You can find tuts for this on MTS2 also.
    >
    > They take ages to do but are quite satisfying.

    Thanks! Yeah, they take a lot of work.... I think my two new Japanese
    palaces would take forever to make. After those, I am going to remake my
    Hana no Gosho to accommodate the garage (and increase the size). On top of
    that, it takes me days to finish my current modern house project. I have
    dozens of houses left unfinished.... :-(

    Ashikaga

    Thank you, I am one of those poor people with no imagination and must
    download, download, download. The house is great. Keep finding those
    wonderful sites.

    "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Check this out!
    >
    > http://www.justa-web.de/download.php?view.181