HELP WITH MSCONFIG & HELP & SUPPORT

Whenever I try to run msconfig I am getting an error
message, that windows cannot find. This is also true
when I trying to access help and support from the start
page. Is there anything that I can do to correct this
feature.

"Ruth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Whenever I try to run msconfig I am getting an error
>message, that windows cannot find. This is also true
>when I trying to access help and support from the start
>page. Is there anything that I can do to correct this
>feature.

This could be caused by some malware on your system. Scan the computer
against viruses.
"List of Antivirus Software Vendors"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=49500)

--