* PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard * 400 Watt or greater power supply (550 Watt for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode) is recommended
* Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
* 1GB of system memory recommended
* Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
* DVD playback requires DVD drive
* Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and full 1080p display requires a 1080p-capable monitor
* To enable dual mode ATI CrossFireX™ technology, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 4600 Series graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable (included) is required.
It was difficult finding information about the Intex power supply. It does not appear to be available in the USA. I found references to it in other countries. It appears the Intex 450 watt power supply has a +12 volt rail rated at 20 amps. It should be sufficient for a system with one ATI Radeon HD 4670 video card.
EDIT - A high quality 450 watt power supply will have a +12 volt rail rated at about 30 amps. The Intex 450 is low but I think it should be okay for one HD 4670.
zip - It might be the other way around. It could be considered a question about the capabilities of the Intex power supply. I never heard of it. Turns out it is not a high quality, high performance psu.