Building gaming computer need suggestions...

12 answers Last reply
More about building gaming computer suggestions
  1. it looks strong

very nice and everything is compatible go ahead
  2. 950w eh. You could max overclock your system and add another GPU and still not need a 950w psu.
  3. Could you put what each component is under the link so I don't have to open all the ones I'm familiar with ?
  4. you sure someguy? i mean he does have a 5970 on there
  5. Umm 2 5970's on a 950w im not sure about that. They do pull 400w on each card under full load. If you had 2 5970's that would be 800watts under full load just on the cards. Then another 135watts(More if you overclock) for the cpu and your already at 935w and thats not counting fans/hard drives/ram/sound card/cpu cooler/optical drives/ But i could be wrong.
  6. And i really like your system build, should be an amazing machine.
  7. I plan on taking pictures and maybe even shooting some video of it being put together.
  8. Sorry for that. I did not look at every part due to them being all in separate links. Two of those monsters would require more than a 950w.
  9. Sweet build.... Only flaw is the PSU.... other than that it's a monster.....

With such power and budget you should be looking at something in this arena :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371032
  10. im not seeing any lcd panel in that list....

i do hope you'd be getting a 2560x1600 30'er or 3 1920x1080 24".
  11. I was open for suggestions on that. Any particular brand? I was going to try the Eyefinity with 3 monitors. Some people say its not worth it others say its flippin' awesome.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Gaming Computer Product