Dates problems! Help!!

I am totally lost with dates! can't manage them! please help!
1. when my sim phones a sim and ask him/her out, they come to the
house...then I would like to make them go downtown together, but I can't.
Unless I have a car, I mean. But if I call a taxi, only the resident sim can
go downtown, and his/her date stays at home! wht do I do wrong?
2. on the other hand, if I own a car and take my sims downtown with it, they
can't use the car to go back home or to another lot! they can only use the
taxi in this case! weird isn't it??
3. and how do i manage groups? every time I choose this option on the phone,
I only get the "call sim" screen. I would like to organize group
outings...but I can't...

Please help me, my sims are suffering....

Smeraldina

Sounds like a hack problem, do you have any? My date problems were
related to a hack.

OH! I have several hacks. I shall try to delete them and put them back one
by one, right? thanks a lot!