Ghythybhy

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
Are these good temps? -_-

35ces0h.jpg

i7-2600k
Zalman z9+ Case 5fans (top-exhaust) (side-exhaust) (front-intake) (back-exhaust)
PC AMD HD 6970 (@60% fan spd)
1000W CM 80+Gold
Xion HP-1216B
My resolution is 1920x1080 single monitor only

I'm using the "ASUS OPTIMAL MODE".

seriux

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008
Those are high for sure. I have a similar setup, and when i use MSI's auto overclock @4.2, my temps dont go higher than maybe 50c when playin BF3, if i leave it at stock i never go higher than 40c - 45c. Im only using a coolermaster evo for my cpu fan. You might want to try reseating your fan.

catatafish

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
I can't see the link so I don't know if the CPU or the GPU temps are bad, but first thing I noticed was you have your side fan on exhaust. Most of what I have read shows more benefit from having side fans blowing in, particularly for your GPU. A top and rear exaust are plenty for evacuating hot air, but you still need convection around your components. Most likely the front fans aren't adequate for that, especially if you have any HDD or optical drive, or wires in between them.

If its your CPU temps that are high, its hard to say without knowing your OC specs. Sorry if those are included on the link, I just couldn't see it.

Ghythybhy

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011

Here's the link http://i40.tinypic.com/35ces0h.jpg 4.4GHZ "Asus Optimal Mode"

May i ask what temperature is harmful for my system?

Here in my room its pretty darn hot i'm not surprise about my temps... since my room is meant to be air conditioned but i don't use my air conditioner that much my room is pretty much closed out there's like a 1 small window only... :C

Btw my room temp should be around 30c+ MORE + no wind coming through my room just me and my pc and my electric fan.>_<

The CPU going beyond 70 for long periods of time and the GPU running at more than 75 for long periods of time are BAD temps. Since the temps in the room itself account for half your temps , it's ok.

The room may not be well ventilated but your case certainly is. Just make sure that the case is not in some corner of the room against a wall or a shelf, so none of the intake or exhaust fans are blocked.