There are some hacks that won't actually cause any errors at all...
but that stealthily remove some of the new interactions in nightlife
like "Ask" etc. in other words you may think everything is going along
fine, but they may not be. Teen Woohoo is one of the hacks that causes
some new interactions to vanish.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> There are some hacks that won't actually cause any errors at all...
> but that stealthily remove some of the new interactions in nightlife
> like "Ask" etc. in other words you may think everything is going along
> fine, but they may not be. Teen Woohoo is one of the hacks that causes
> some new interactions to vanish.

Thanks for the warning. Is the file actually called "teenwoohoo" or
something like that? I think I have this, but when I did a seach in my
downloads folder using the terms "teen" and "woohoo," it didn't come up.

--Cuth

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:19:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Thanks for the warning. Is the file actually called "teenwoohoo" or
>something like that? I think I have this, but when I did a seach in my
>downloads folder using the terms "teen" and "woohoo," it didn't come up.

Yes I believe it's called teenwooho6 something or other.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?
Bwahahaha.... Bleh! BLEH! :-D"

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:53:19 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>There are some hacks that won't actually cause any errors at all...
>but that stealthily remove some of the new interactions in nightlife
>like "Ask" etc. in other words you may think everything is going along
>fine, but they may not be. Teen Woohoo is one of the hacks that causes
>some new interactions to vanish.

moveinallep1.package (move in option for all sim ages) makes the same
bug.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?
Bwahahaha.... Bleh! BLEH! :-D"

Well, these are not really bugs - it's just that the coding of the hack is
the coding that has been changed in Nightlife. As the hacks supersedes the
coding of the game when the game runs, you see the hack version of the pie
menus and not the Nightlife version. This is why hacks need updating. This
happened with University too and I posted about it then as well as now.

Best wishes
maxon