Users and Computers

Since the critical updates (post service pack 2) many of
our workstations cannot be managed via the Users and
Computers console. We receive an access denied message.
Anyone seen this? We are running XP Pro, McAfee
Enterpriose 7.1, yada yada...

Thanks!

Can you give details on the error message?

--
Please reply in newsgroup.