ok, dumb question

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2005 2:33:24 PM

I added a garage to a few of my houses and my
question is....
do the cars actually go IN the garage or is it
just for show? Am I leaving these room empty.
any info is appreciated.
Mazz

More about : dumb question

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 8:49:29 PM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:33:24 -0400, "Mazz"
<lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>I added a garage to a few of my houses and my
>question is....
>do the cars actually go IN the garage or is it
>just for show? Am I leaving these room empty.
>any info is appreciated.

They go in, but you have to build the garage around the driveway
extension.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:33:24 -0400, "Mazz"
> <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >I added a garage to a few of my houses and my
> >question is....
> >do the cars actually go IN the garage or is it
> >just for show? Am I leaving these room empty.
> >any info is appreciated.
>
> They go in, but you have to build the garage around the driveway
> extension.
Ok, thanks Pegasus!!
> --
>

> "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
> It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?
> Bwahahaha.... Bleh! BLEH! :-D"

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 11:15:43 PM

I've found that cars only go into the garage if you place the car in there
when you purchase it. If you put it in the driveway it parks in the
driveway.
!