Sign in with
Your question

Computer won't turn dead motherboard ?

Last response: in Windows XP
April 21, 2012 11:12:49 PM

hello, today morning i turned off my computer and on the evening i tried to turn on but it was unsuccessfully, my monitor showed me only a blank screen and my cooling processor been working with the maximum rotation turn also computer light (outside) doesn't work either (but it was working on morning) also I tried start computer with disconnected hdd, ram etc. but it still was same, any suggestions ? maybe motherboard is dead, it's quit old ?

windows xp
motherboard - p5pe-vm

I am thinking to find error with 'motherboard diagnostic tool' that will find, what do you think ? (I can't use beep speaker)

or

Related resources
April 23, 2012 3:06:24 AM

thank you, I just ordered a beeper, will see what it's says and perhaps will resolve my problem.
April 25, 2012 8:08:40 PM

Tried again different PSU still same also tried beep speaker but isn't sounds from beep, so that means my mb is dead ?
April 29, 2012 5:55:39 PM

anyone? maybe I have chance to thinking to order new motherboard
April 29, 2012 6:21:23 PM

p.s. motherboard has problems with built-in sound (that said old motherboard owner, where I can accept, because sound from motherboard isn't working) which might be reason for non-sound from beeper but I have solution I got 'genius' sound card - http://www.cstuff.co.nz/images/Store960/%7B703A92C6-09B...
which is connected with mb and was working fine before I had an issue with mb, I am no that good at computers but perhaps I can connect beep with sound card? is there any possibly lead ? Thank you for your time.
!