Looking to buy: BKi810 Book PC motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilEgg

Distinguished
May 13, 2001
I'm looking to buy a motherboard that goes into a BKi810 Book PC. <A HREF="http://www.reality.net/BKi810/" target="_new">Pictures</A> (Click on Photos, the website does not belong to me). Its a NLX form. The original motherboard that came with the computer was manufactured by Amptron or PCChips. I looked at motherboards from other manufacturers and they just don't fit. Mostly because of the location of the memory and the cpu, it would interfere with the CD-ROM drive and the HDD. If anyone has one for sale or knows where i can get one, please contact me at gears@tampabay.rr.com

Thank you

Tom S.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I know where I can buy complete Compaq and Gateway book size PC's for $150 if you're interested in replacing the whole thing! 2 PCI slots.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
OK, these are nearly identicle machines in size, ports, and parts.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I saw them in a local store, I don't remember the model numbers, one was a PIII and the other a Celeron.

Status
Not open for further replies.