You Know You're Not Playing Sims Enough When ...

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2005 8:08:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

In a reverse of the usual thing of "you know you're playing Sims too
much when [you expect to see green pluses above your friend's head
after you tell a joke, etc.]", I just had a *not enough* moment.

I was making a grilled cheese sandwich, and I burned it. It took me
TWO WHOLE MINUTES to even *think* about Sims.

BW

More about : playing sims

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 9:24:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Do you have NightLife? I lost interest until now. NightLife really
has added a whole new dimension, I think I'll be good till the next
expansion pack now :)
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 2:56:55 AM

barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
> In a reverse of the usual thing of "you know you're playing Sims too
> much when [you expect to see green pluses above your friend's head
> after you tell a joke, etc.]", I just had a *not enough* moment.
>
> I was making a grilled cheese sandwich, and I burned it. It took me
> TWO WHOLE MINUTES to even *think* about Sims.

/comfort.

I still say "It begins to rain" whenever it starts... that's the line
that scrolls across the screen in EverQuest.

I haven't logged in for a year.

-georg
September 22, 2005 4:12:40 AM

On 21 Sep 2005 17:24:22 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:

>Do you have NightLife? I lost interest until now. NightLife really
>has added a whole new dimension, I think I'll be good till the next
>expansion pack now :)

Not yet. I'm reluctant to buy it until I have some time to actually
play it. It's not that I've lost interest, but I've had too many
other demands on my time in the last few months. Maybe I'll have a
few hours this weekend to play. I've left Dina Goth and Cassandra
Goth-Lothario pregnant for too long. Time to get those nippers into
the world and see how I manage with two babies in the house.

BW
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 10:29:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Haha! Well, when you get it you will love it, I can promise you that!
September 22, 2005 6:17:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

You have the time to post these stupid postings in here ;oP
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 6:17:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

That's why I have two computers, duh!

--
Melanie

Don't dream it, be it.

"..22.." <email@request.rr> wrote in message

> You have the time to post these stupid postings in here ;oP
September 22, 2005 6:50:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht
> That's why I have two computers, duh!

So you could be playing it on two computers, no excuse. ;o)
(and who hasn`t two computers atleast nowadays, I have three)

> Melanie
>
> Don't dream it, be it.
>
> "..22.." <email@request.rr> wrote in message
>>
>> You have the time to post these stupid postings in here ;oP

Anonymous
September 22, 2005 6:50:40 PM

> "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht
>> That's why I have two computers, duh!
>
> So you could be playing it on two computers, no excuse. ;o)
> (and who hasn`t two computers atleast nowadays, I have three)
>
>> Melanie
>>
>> Don't dream it, be it.
>>
>> "..22.." <email@request.rr> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You have the time to post these stupid postings in here ;oP

Hi

Well I've given up playing it for now, till I get an upgrade of some sort
its virtually unplayable :(

Passing the time by playing Loco, and RCT 3 Soaked...

Julia
!