Nightlife: Did you know?

Last response: in Video Games
September 22, 2005 1:33:46 PM

....that on the date meter, next to your date's icon, is his or her
aspiration type, and that if you click it, it shows their wants and
fears? And that you can even lock these? Catering to their wants makes
for a better date.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

More about : nightlife

Anonymous
September 22, 2005 3:46:29 PM

Wow, thank you for this information! I had no idea about that.

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> ...that on the date meter, next to your date's icon, is his or her
> aspiration type, and that if you click it, it shows their wants and
> fears? And that you can even lock these? Catering to their wants makes
> for a better date.
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 4:08:17 PM

Pet Gotohda wrote:
> Wow, thank you for this information! I had no idea about that.

Me either! I've been spending half my date time asking
them what they want! Thanks, GP.

Laura