Nightlife: Did you know?

....that on the date meter, next to your date's icon, is his or her
aspiration type, and that if you click it, it shows their wants and
fears? And that you can even lock these? Catering to their wants makes
for a better date.
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

    Wow, thank you for this information! I had no idea about that.

    Pet Gotohda wrote:
    > Wow, thank you for this information! I had no idea about that.

    Me either! I've been spending half my date time asking
    them what they want! Thanks, GP.

    Laura

Sims Games Video Games