Nightlife and downloaded objects

I'll be getting nightlife soon but I'd like to know if I have to
remove all my downloaded stuff for university before I install it?

Thanks
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

    On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:41:39 GMT Paul Heslop wrote:

    > I'll be getting nightlife soon but I'd like to know if I have to
    > remove all my downloaded stuff for university before I install it?
    >
    > Thanks

    I'd remove the download folder while installing and then afterwards you can
    put things back and see how it works. If you have any hacks, leave them out
    for now and look if the people who made them have updated them for
    Nightlife.

    Dorte

    Dorte Schünecke wrote:

    > On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:41:39 GMT Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > > I'll be getting nightlife soon but I'd like to know if I have to
    > > remove all my downloaded stuff for university before I install it?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    >
    > I'd remove the download folder while installing and then afterwards you can
    > put things back and see how it works. If you have any hacks, leave them out
    > for now and look if the people who made them have updated them for
    > Nightlife.
    >
    > Dorte

    Thanks. i think i only have that painting which you use to boost your
    stats etc
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look