  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 11:41:39 AM

I'll be getting nightlife soon but I'd like to know if I have to
remove all my downloaded stuff for university before I install it?

Thanks
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

More about : nightlife downloaded objects

Anonymous
September 22, 2005 3:26:07 PM

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:41:39 GMT Paul Heslop wrote:

> I'll be getting nightlife soon but I'd like to know if I have to
> remove all my downloaded stuff for university before I install it?
>
> Thanks

I'd remove the download folder while installing and then afterwards you can
put things back and see how it works. If you have any hacks, leave them out
for now and look if the people who made them have updated them for
Nightlife.

Dorte
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 3:26:08 PM

Dorte Sch√ľnecke wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:41:39 GMT Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > I'll be getting nightlife soon but I'd like to know if I have to
> > remove all my downloaded stuff for university before I install it?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> I'd remove the download folder while installing and then afterwards you can
> put things back and see how it works. If you have any hacks, leave them out
> for now and look if the people who made them have updated them for
> Nightlife.
>
> Dorte

Thanks. i think i only have that painting which you use to boost your
stats etc