Flowers

Can you give them to someone as a gift or when you have to much you just
delete them?

How do you take children to school?

Can i delete snapshots from the files? Like the ones Maxis put there?
Thanks,
More about flowers

    crimbin wrote:

    > How do you take children to school?

    the bus arrives in the morning, just make sure the kids are up and
    when you see the bus click on the child, then on it. If they're eating
    or something make them stop or they may miss the bus

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > crimbin wrote:
    >

    > > How do you take children to school?
    > >
    > the bus arrives in the morning, just make sure the kids are up and
    > when you see the bus click on the child, then on it. If they're eating
    > or something make them stop or they may miss the bus
    >
    > -- I meant in the car....
    > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Have an adult or teenager click on the car.

    "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message

    > > -- I meant in the car....

Sims Games Video Games