Today's experiment

I'm too busy to play long so I had an idea.

A happily married Sim couple, with full skills, 3 brand new fridges, a smoke
detector, two bathrooms, good jobs and plenty of money will be left to
themselves.

What am I forgetting that might occur that would need my intervention?

--
Melanie

Don't dream it, be it.
6 answers Last reply
More about today experiment

    Burglar Alarm.

    Thanks!

    --
    Melanie

    Don't dream it, be it.

    Melanie Boxall wrote:
    > I'm too busy to play long so I had an idea.
    >
    > A happily married Sim couple, with full skills, 3 brand new fridges, a smoke
    > detector, two bathrooms, good jobs and plenty of money will be left to
    > themselves.
    >
    > What am I forgetting that might occur that would need my intervention?

    If there is something that they really like and will do to the exclusion
    of *everything* like playing the piano or sitting in the hot tub or
    playing chess, they'll do it for the joy of doing it and then keel over.
    Try not to have those things in the house.

    And once in a while, you'll have to pay the bills.

    -georg

    Damn I forgot bills. Ok well let's see.................

    --
    Melanie

    Don't dream it, be it.

    "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Melanie Boxall wrote:
    >> I'm too busy to play long so I had an idea.
    >>
    >> A happily married Sim couple, with full skills, 3 brand new fridges, a
    >> smoke detector, two bathrooms, good jobs and plenty of money will be left
    >> to themselves.
    >>
    >> What am I forgetting that might occur that would need my intervention?
    >>

    > If there is something that they really like and will do to the exclusion
    > of *everything* like playing the piano or sitting in the hot tub or
    > playing chess, they'll do it for the joy of doing it and then keel over.
    > Try not to have those things in the house.
    >
    > And once in a while, you'll have to pay the bills.
    >
    > -georg

    Common sense - sims lack it completely.

    "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > I'm too busy to play long so I had an idea.
    >
    > A happily married Sim couple, with full skills, 3 brand new fridges, a
    smoke
    > detector, two bathrooms, good jobs and plenty of money will be left to
    > themselves.
    >
    > What am I forgetting that might occur that would need my intervention?
    >
    > --
    > Melanie
    >
    > Don't dream it, be it.

    On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:02:09 -0400, "Melanie Boxall"
    <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >Damn I forgot bills. Ok well let's see.................

    How about a no bills hack?
    --

    "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
    It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

Sims Games Job Market Video Games