The other thing I wanted to ask everyone

It's time for a new computer. This one runs Nightlife but not perfectly. You
geeks, imagine the perfect system for running it, and give me the spex?

--
Melanie

Don't dream it, be it.
2 answers Last reply
More about thing wanted everyone

    > It's time for a new computer. This one runs Nightlife but not perfectly.
    > You geeks, imagine the perfect system for running it, and give me the
    > spex?

    That machine isn't out yet.

    Homer J. Simpson wrote:

    > Melanie Boxall wrote:
    >> It's time for a new computer. This one runs Nightlife but not
    >> perfectly. You geeks, imagine the perfect system for running it,
    >> and
    >> give me the spex?
    > That machine isn't out yet.

    :-)