The other thing I wanted to ask everyone

Last response: in Video Games
September 22, 2005 12:05:34 PM

It's time for a new computer. This one runs Nightlife but not perfectly. You
geeks, imagine the perfect system for running it, and give me the spex?

--
Melanie

Don't dream it, be it.

More about : thing wanted

Anonymous
September 22, 2005 1:26:43 PM

> It's time for a new computer. This one runs Nightlife but not perfectly.
> You geeks, imagine the perfect system for running it, and give me the
> spex?

That machine isn't out yet.
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 8:17:50 PM

Homer J. Simpson wrote:

> Melanie Boxall wrote:
>> It's time for a new computer. This one runs Nightlife but not
>> perfectly. You geeks, imagine the perfect system for running it,
>> and
>> give me the spex?
> That machine isn't out yet.

:-)