Sign in with
Your question

Please help with water cooling set up

Last response: in Systems
October 30, 2009 12:34:26 AM

Hey does anyone know how many water blocks the koolance INX-720 can handle I've looked every where but can't find anything as of right now I only plan on cooling my CPU and dual GPU's but once i have the money im gonna water cool more of my components so id like to know what this thing can handle and wether or not its worth buying. If any of you have something better to recomend give me the info I can use it lol doesnt matter if its one whole kit or if it is a bunch of different parts that you think work great together I just want to build a water cooling system that is not gonna crap out on me in a month and that can handle multiple water blocks. Also if anyone can give me an examlpe of how to efficiently set one up and as to how many radiators would be needed for a multiple water block set up that would be great and by an example I just mean like the best order for example res, pump,water block, rad and so on tell me what you think is most effiecient. As of right now from what ive been reading it sounds like its defenantly a good idea to give the CPU and the GPU's there own loop so I think thats what i'll do but what about the rest? here is a list of what i have:

ASUS M4A79T Deluxe Motherboard
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound card
LiteOn iHDP118 Disk drive
HP dvd 1270i dvd/cd burner
Radeon HD 4890 PCI Express 2.0 x16
Radeon HD 4850 PCI Express 2.0 x16
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 250 gig hard drive x2
Crucial Memory
4 GB ( 2 x 2 GB ) DIMM 240-pin DDR3 1066 MHz / PC3-8500

Also if anyone has any ideas about good cases with lots of room right now im looking at the HAF 932 case from cooler master well any ideas/help would be great.

More about : water cooling set

October 30, 2009 1:13:04 AM

almost forgot im lost on what kind of power supply i should get can anyone help with that?
m
l
October 30, 2009 1:15:47 AM

dang man I must be tired or something I also forgot to say that my processor is a AMD Athlon 2 multi-core
m
l
October 31, 2009 12:27:10 AM

is there no one who can help?
m
l
!