Sign in with
Your question

How can i adjust ram voltage

Last response: in Motherboards
April 27, 2010 3:25:14 AM

Hello,
I updated my motherboard asus p7p 55 D-deluxe with latest bios version few days back and all was done successfully.after i started system cpu started some stability test and rebooted many times.after some time it restarted normally.by this some problems occurred .1. Turbo remote is not working properly even after updated with all latest utility and all other required drivers & software.when i click any key on remote a transparent like wall paper covers the screen and remote does not work.then i use ctrl+alt+del key and log off the system to run again.2. when i play any game or on routine work after quieting my system gets hanged and never turns off then i use to disconnect it from main power line.i tried auto,manually,xmp setting in bios also but all went in vain...
my system confg:8 Gb ocz DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800 xmp edition specially designed for p55 M/b.core i7 860 2.8
nvidia geforce 9800+ graphic card.
Please tell me complete solution or advise how to go for complete manufacturing(already default loaded when purchased (bios settings)) bios settings

More about : adjust ram voltage

a b V Motherboard
April 27, 2010 3:27:06 AM

Well, you have to go into the BIOS and set the proper RAM/Voltage settings. Read through the MB manual and see if that helps at all.

Check and make sure Turbo is on (Advanced CPU settings).
!