A game on facebook is saying upgrade flashplayer

Tags:
  • Facebook
  • Adobe Reader
  • Adobe
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 23, 2012 11:55:34 PM

hi,i can get on all of my games on facebook apart from one,it is saying i have to up grade adobe flashplayer,i have checked in my control panel and i have the following:adobe reader 9.5.1 MUI,adobe flash player 11 ActiveX 64 bit,adobe AIR and acrobat.com,the latter two was installed in 2010,flashplayer11 was installed feb 2012 and the most recent was adobe reader 9.5.1 MUI on the 14th april this year,which i am certain my son updated,ever since this as been on my computer as been sluggish and some games on facebook will not play or load properly,am am not sure if i should uninstall any of these,would be grateful for any advice,i am using a e-machines laptopE525.thanks jokat

More about : game facebook upgrade flashplayer

April 24, 2012 9:52:13 PM

jokat said:
hi,i can get on all of my games on facebook apart from one,it is saying i have to up grade adobe flashplayer,i have checked in my control panel and i have the following:adobe reader 9.5.1 MUI,adobe flash player 11 ActiveX 64 bit,adobe AIR and acrobat.com,the latter two was installed in 2010,flashplayer11 was installed feb 2012 and the most recent was adobe reader 9.5.1 MUI on the 14th april this year,which i am certain my son updated,ever since this as been on my computer as been sluggish and some games on facebook will not play or load properly,am am not sure if i should uninstall any of these,would be grateful for any advice,i am using a e-machines laptopE525.thanks jokat

Don't believe anything re updating your computer from Facebook !
It is a breeding ground for infections, which, you may already have acquired.
Run your AV scan and other Malware scanners like hitmanpro, malwarebytes
Related resources
!