Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

WinXP Service Pack2 Setup Not Successful

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 28, 2004 5:41:48 PM

Spent 3 hrs. trying to download the above subject to no
avail. I found my sp2 setup log files. Now what? Used
the Sys Info tool to gather info about the configuration
of my computer. Hopefully, it is on my desktop. Please
HELP ME WITH THIS VERY IMPORTANT WIN UPDATE. THANKS.

More about : winxp service pack2 setup successful

August 28, 2004 9:17:25 PM

Marjory wrote:
> Spent 3 hrs. trying to download the above subject to no
> avail. I found my sp2 setup log files. Now what? Used
> the Sys Info tool to gather info about the configuration
> of my computer. Hopefully, it is on my desktop. Please
> HELP ME WITH THIS VERY IMPORTANT WIN UPDATE. THANKS.

I got the Same thing 3 times
UNTIL I Turned OFF ( Disable ) Mcafee Virus scan and Firewall ..
Then it INSTALLED FINE