WinXP Service Pack2 Setup Not Successful

Spent 3 hrs. trying to download the above subject to no
avail. I found my sp2 setup log files. Now what? Used
the Sys Info tool to gather info about the configuration
of my computer. Hopefully, it is on my desktop. Please
HELP ME WITH THIS VERY IMPORTANT WIN UPDATE. THANKS.
1 answer Last reply
More about winxp service pack2 setup successful

    Marjory wrote:
    > Spent 3 hrs. trying to download the above subject to no
    > avail. I found my sp2 setup log files. Now what? Used
    > the Sys Info tool to gather info about the configuration
    > of my computer. Hopefully, it is on my desktop. Please
    > HELP ME WITH THIS VERY IMPORTANT WIN UPDATE. THANKS.

    I got the Same thing 3 times
    UNTIL I Turned OFF ( Disable ) Mcafee Virus scan and Firewall ..
    Then it INSTALLED FINE

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP