goldenmushroom

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
I recently came into possession of a dell laptop latitude 6200 and it was full of old junk as well as spyware. removed the spyware and the old av and got stuck with the system showing bsod with C000021a Fatal System Error system has shut down.Windows logon process terminated 0xC0000135.

As a result I can get to safemode bootup screen with windows demanding me to log in with username and password. I don't have one setup 'coz Iam not the original owner. Is there a way to bypass the windows logon screen and recover ????

i don't have an xp sp2/3 disk . also I installed ubuntu to see if i can tidy things up a bit and I was able to my surprise see that all my ntfs files are intact including their associated folders.

I would really appreciate a work around and also a solution that isn't too painstakingly time consuming. Naturally with me in this situation I can't access anything internet based nor install any programs at this moment. Please help me.

Agasinst forum rules to assist with bypassing login/passwords, in that we do not know you as the legitimate owner.