How to enable internet access in AMD Fusion?

AMD fusion is a future proposed processor by AMD whereby the CPU and GPU will be on the same chip.
You ask how to enable internet access. Your question makes no sense at all.
Please provide more details in your question and we will be happy to respond.

artilles

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
Think i have to explain further... It's some kind of overclocking software for AMD CPU's that takes the computer into some 'Gaming Mode'

Here's the picture on how it's working:
proof-2.png

It disables a lot of applications to make the game you're running to improve performance...including internet connection. So that's what the thread is about..what apps do i have to untick to make my internet access work? I hope this makes it a bit clearer for you. >.<

Oh and i posted wrong link...this should be the one:

http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_fusion.aspx?p=1

Huh.... So it disables your internet connection for the games you run all of which tend to need the internet for multiplayer or if its EAA not through Steam, needs to "activate" the game every time its started.

Ingenius.

randomizer

Champion
I think you'll find that the performance improvement is not worth the hassle. If you can actually notice a performance improvement I'll be quite surprised. Of course, if you have some background task chewing up resources it might be good, but I'd address that problem by finding out why a process is doing that before using some utility to "optimise" performance.

artilles

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010

Actually. It is worth the performance improvement, since the game have a memory leak that's caused by AMD Multi-processors, with the utlity enabled i don't need to wait 15-30 min for the loading to finish..

jennyh

Splendid
Fusion for gaming shuts down unrequired windows background programs and overclocks stuff to give gaming benefits. It's a good idea, just not 100% stable. If AMD had more cash to give to ATI then this sort of thing would probably be pretty good. As it is, ATI are already stretched too thin for it to take away resources.

TRENDING THREADS