If You Were A Sim?

Hi
Just for fun..

If you could make yourself into a sim, and change your aspiration, and
personality, what would it be?

Julia
6 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Julia wrote:
    > Hi
    > Just for fun..
    >
    > If you could make yourself into a sim, and change your aspiration, and
    > personality, what would it be?

    Change? Why on earth would I want to change from being a knowledge sim?

    But aspiration- bah. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow
    up. Some of the most interesting people I know feel the same.

    -georg

    On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:33:11 GMT, "Julia"
    <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >Hi
    >Just for fun..
    >
    >If you could make yourself into a sim, and change your aspiration, and
    >personality, what would it be?

    Wealth, maybe? It would make things so much easier. OTOH if you change
    who you are then, you are no longer you... so the central issue would
    have to be, would you like to be someone else? I don't think I would.
    I like me :-)

    I find it more interesting to know what people consider themselves. I
    think most people are a little bit of every aspiration... including
    grilled cheese :-)
    --

    "About family.... don't try it with vampires.
    It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >> If you could make yourself into a sim, and change your aspiration,
    >> and personality, what would it be?

    > I find it more interesting to know what people consider themselves. I
    > think most people are a little bit of every aspiration... including
    > grilled cheese :-)

    Firstly, I would be a knowledge sim. Secondly, I know grilled cheese is a
    new aspiration, but what exactly is it? What sort of wants does it include?

    Well, lots of, sort of, cheesy wants, if you know what I mean, cheesy wants
    that have been, kind of ... toasted ... or grilled ... in a cheesy way.
    Cheesily. Yeah.

    Will Bradshaw wrote:
    > Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >
    >>>If you could make yourself into a sim, and change your aspiration,
    >>>and personality, what would it be?
    >

    >>I find it more interesting to know what people consider themselves. I
    >>think most people are a little bit of every aspiration... including
    >>grilled cheese :-)
    >

    > Firstly, I would be a knowledge sim. Secondly, I know grilled cheese is a
    > new aspiration, but what exactly is it? What sort of wants does it include?

    You will want to make and eat 100 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches to go
    platinum. You will want to talk about nothing but Grilled Cheese
    Sandwiches. You will dream about Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Your life
    is full of cheesey goodness, and you have little room for anything else.

    Your non-Grilled Cheese Sandwich friends will find you a bit... obsessed
    and strange. They will not understand you. You may find yourself shunned
    by Those Not Filled With Cheesey Goodness. And you will not care.

    And going out to restaurants will piss you off, as they do not
    understand all that is Cheese, and do not serve Grilled Cheese
    Sandwiches. All Hail the Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

    That is all.

    -georg
  6. "CHEESE, Gromit!!!" - Wallace

Sims Games Video Games