• At&T
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 24, 2012 1:53:04 PM

Can I use Magic Jack Plus with U-Verse, I want to dump ATT

More about : magic jack verse internet

April 24, 2012 5:01:42 PM

Just by googling magic jack uverse I was able to find several sites where people posted their magic jack working with uverse. You can always send an email to magic jack pre-sales or support just to be sure.
m
l
April 24, 2012 6:07:04 PM

vera vanhulle said:

Thank you, just bought Magic Jack.
m
l
Related resources
May 4, 2012 1:04:55 PM

vera vanhulle said:

:bounce:  Thank you one and all. I find ATT just forces you to take what they want you to take. Nasty.
m
l
July 26, 2012 10:10:52 PM

I had U-Verse with U-Voice and decided to try Magic Jack Plus. Call quality was excellent, so I decided to save the $30 a month and drop U-Voice. Call quality dropped so bad that most people I called wanted to just hang up and quit talking to me.

After months of suffering the shame and humilitation from friends and family, Charter offered a sweet deal on internet, so I took it. Call Quality is excellent once again, so I called ATT and cancelled their service completely. I let them know why as well.

Now I have a connection that is at least twice as fast and I'm paying $15 a month less for it guaranteed for 12 months. Magic Jack Plus works great and saves me $430 a year.
m
l
February 3, 2013 7:01:46 PM

vera vanhulle said:

I understand you are having problems with magic jack and can tell you if you want to save more money you can use any android device to make and receive free call anywhere in the u.s. by signing up with google voice they will give you a number and by downloading an app called groove ip they also now sell cordless home phones that connect to your device via bluetooth but i have used this method for over a year and its just as good but no cost so i only pay for my uverse just thought i would let you know also groove ip can also work over 3g/4g and can also be forwarded to any number the full version of groove ip cost a one time fee but if your just going to use it at home groove ip lite is all you need and there is no fee getting a google voice account is free and using it with the groove ip and groove ip lite is also free
m
l
!