Baked Alaska

Last response: in Video Games
September 22, 2005 8:00:26 PM

Ok... so baked Alaska is basically a flambe icecream dish, right?
Isn't it supposed to stop burning when you serve it? I have one that's
still on fire and people are eating from it LOL
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

More about : baked alaska

Anonymous
September 22, 2005 8:01:14 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> Ok... so baked Alaska is basically a flambe icecream dish, right?
> Isn't it supposed to stop burning when you serve it? I have one that's
> still on fire and people are eating from it LOL

It's blow torched meringue with ice cream inside. So it is never meant to
actually be on fire.
!