Baked Alaska

Ok... so baked Alaska is basically a flambe icecream dish, right?
Isn't it supposed to stop burning when you serve it? I have one that's
still on fire and people are eating from it LOL
--

"About family.... don't try it with vampires.
It's a pain in the neck! Get it!? Neck!?

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > Ok... so baked Alaska is basically a flambe icecream dish, right?
    > Isn't it supposed to stop burning when you serve it? I have one that's
    > still on fire and people are eating from it LOL

    It's blow torched meringue with ice cream inside. So it is never meant to
    actually be on fire.

Sims Games Video Games