Sign in with
Your question

Upgrade 2012

Last response: in Overclocking
March 4, 2012 3:52:13 PM

Hello,
want to upgrade my 2009 system, I have an asus p6 deluxe mob would like to upgrade the ram(6gb 1600 now) and the GPU(amd 5770 Now) what recommendation would be a worth while upgrade
should I max the ram at this time since it is so cheap? My budget for this upgrade ram +gpu $300

More about : upgrade 2012

March 4, 2012 4:19:56 PM

Any one help me out please I'm a noob female any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. More info win7 pro, asus p6 deluxe mob, 6 GB ram(1600) Amd 5770 gpu
would like to upgrade be able to use this system for at least 3 more years. I'm a graphic artist
m
l
a b K Overclocking
March 4, 2012 4:25:06 PM

With 300$ you can probably max the ram and get something like a 7750 and you'll still have some money for some beer.
But you might wanna wait for some better advice since I'm kind of new to this stuff
m
l
Related resources
March 5, 2012 12:43:11 AM

akxpckwb said:
With 300$ you can probably max the ram and get something like a 7750 and you'll still have some money for some beer.
But you might wanna wait for some better advice since I'm kind of new to this stuff

Thank you so much....you are the only one to respond so I guess it was a stupid question. I read that Tom's Hardware was a good site to get advice. Didn't really know where to post the question. I appreciate your time and advice
m
l
a b K Overclocking
March 5, 2012 6:37:08 AM

Since you are in the market for a new GPU and you're a graphic artist you could try asking in the ''Graphics and Display'' forum.
You might get some better answers but it's not guaranteed.
Tom's Hardware is good for advice but since there are so many new posts a day some of them just go unnoticed
m
l
!