Catalyst conrtol center error

djgamex

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
Hi, I have just bought a ati hd 4770,installed all the drivers from the disk now when the computer starts up it gives an erro failed to start aplication MOM.exe or sometimes CLI.exe and it does the same when trying to open catalyst control center.if uninstalled everything,downloaded new v9.10 drivers from ati formated nothing seems to work.

please help me i don't know what to do anymore

djgamex

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
I Run a Gigabyte s series s3 M/b intel core 2duo E7500 and 2 GB of ram i have tried this card on windows xp and windows vista.when i install the driver and software i can access the catalyst control center if i don't restart but as soon as i restart is gives me the error and i lose all functionality of the card,.

djgamex

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
Sorry dit not know it's important in this situation.It's a thermaltake 550W powersuply.If i dont load the drivers and let windows search for drivers I can use it but i dit reasearch on my card bevore i bought it and it should work just fine and have exeptional power the card is the HIS 4770 with the icooler iii.may there be something wrong with the .net framework i just install the one that comes with the disk.

djgamex

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
Managed to find a program called ATI Tray tools it gave me access to my settings but with its default settings when I run nfs shift and darkest of days it makes weird lines and borders in the games please someone help me out here.

TRENDING THREADS