Sign in with
Your question

Other's shows weird topic - is it my graphics card?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 9, 2009 10:11:57 AM

Well, I went to the Others and saw a weird message. I don't know if it's my screen or graphics card. Maybe the APU on my CPU. So I thought I'd start here.

You can have a look here:
Link1

And then here:
Link2

Should I upgrade?
November 9, 2009 10:44:46 AM

Yes, you clearly need to upgrade to an apple.
November 9, 2009 10:54:40 AM

I was thinking in that line. But I heard that it struggles to "render" TCP/IP V6 addressing. So if the transition occurs, I might not be able to come here anymore.
Related resources
November 9, 2009 10:58:48 AM

You have been badly informed, probably you were distracted by the cute agents of evil that MS dispatch to various mega store outlets under the guise of 'laptop hunting'. Those hussys might as well have William Tell playing from their ZuneHD's as they will do anything to ensure that informed consumers like yourself end up with their masters inferior wares.
November 9, 2009 11:04:21 AM

It might be the case. I will try Apple. I see it's in a lot of movies / live shows etc. these days.

Is it true Apple ONLY support Nvidia due to superior render capabilities?
November 9, 2009 11:15:01 AM

Why do you think certain parts of my great non surrendering country get subsidised rad(e)on detectors? It's so we have plenty of early warning of budget AMD builds.
November 9, 2009 1:10:50 PM

It struggles with such low end hardware as it can only detect a half decent whiff of technological advancement.
November 9, 2009 7:10:29 PM

What about those new Iron(ing) boards from Nvidia? Are they OK or do they still need to smooth out the design creases?
a b U Graphics card
November 9, 2009 7:35:55 PM

This topic is humorous.
November 9, 2009 8:12:53 PM

Unlike your contribution. Here, don this novelty Llama suit and stand in the corner. We'll find a more active part for you to play in a moment or two.
November 10, 2009 3:46:35 AM

Quote:
Vok, everyone knows intel make the best stuff around, even their last generation gpu's run rings around anyone else, stick to them.

You will hear tons of noobs here who say you need a dedicated card but come on, they are posting on toms forums, that tells you all you need to know, doesn't it.

Yes. Yes it does. Does integrated come with ext molex power? My PSU is only 150W so I'm a wee bit concerned that it might draw my 9V rail to oblivion. If I buy a 160W PSU, will my FPS be better?

a b U Graphics card
November 10, 2009 3:56:14 AM

Nope of course not.
150 isnt divisable by 9
Neither is 160, but I do have some chrome muffler bearings for your cpu, in case it gets hot
November 10, 2009 4:08:14 AM

And a neon light to fit underneath my box? It's a ivory one with flames on the side.
a b U Graphics card
November 10, 2009 4:31:56 AM

Ivories nice, but do try to do something about those flames
November 10, 2009 4:59:57 AM

Well actually, it was real flames at some point. When I still had my 386SX, it had a turbo button. So when I pushed it, flames would come out and it's the burn marks that now remain looking like flames.
a b U Graphics card
November 10, 2009 5:18:23 AM

ZOMGKEWL!!!
Can you reproduce this? I see monies pouring in, sorta like a moneytree
November 10, 2009 5:38:36 AM

How about I sell you a money tree?
a b U Graphics card
November 10, 2009 5:46:26 AM

Got one, from Things from wingdings or something like that.
Strange shop too, had curtains all around, sorta spotted
November 11, 2009 4:07:18 AM

BUMPA-LACKING!

Ya'll know there's an option to vote as well on this issue of ati being slow and all.
November 12, 2009 5:25:53 AM

audiovoodoo said:
What about those new Iron(ing) boards from Nvidia? Are they OK or do they still need to smooth out the design creases?

Speaking of which. I read that Nvidia showed off a fake card at a recent PR event? Is this true? Aren't they able to compete with Intel*?

*I don't see any competition between AMD and Nvidia and I recon Nvidia's main competitor is Intel. Next year the situation might change of course, and we might see Nvidia competing with Voodoo or something.
!