registry

Thanks for your response on how to delete start menu
items. But you told me to backup the registry and I am
sort of a beginner. I did it once with someone here but
forgot. How do i do this.
2 answers Last reply
More about registry

    You can back up a single registry item by Right clicking > Export .

    Arman wrote:
    > You can back up a single registry item by Right clicking > Export .
    There is a free program, ERUNT, which you can use for registry backup here:
    http://home.t-online.de/home/lars.hederer/erunt/erunt.txt

    --
    Gene K

Configuration Registry Microsoft Windows XP